FAQ / Policies
All orders ship within 3-5 business days using USPS First Class or Priority Mail. All orders include a tracking number and carrier insurance. Please make sure you double-check your shipping addresses. For specific shipping requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Alpine Lily Jewelry is not responsible for products lost or stolen in the mail.
Sterling silver jewelry naturally tarnishes over time with exposure to air, water, and temperature changes. In order to slow that process—the following protective measures can help:
- Always remove jewelry before bathing, swimming, washing, or submerging your hands in water.
- Be sure to dry your hands before putting jewelry back on.
- Store jewelry out of direct sunlight.
- Jewelry polishing cloths or dips are a great way to clean your piece, however, be advised that some items are often oxidized to purposely darken the metal to bring out texture and detail. Polishing or dipping your piece in a jewelry cleaner will remove this oxidization.
Please consider the gemstones when cleaning your piece(s). Not all stones are able to be dipped in jewelry cleaner or cleaned in ultrasonic cleaners.
Copper and brass naturally patina over time. Copper usually turns a darker brown or often green. Polishing cloths or homemade vinegar/lemon scrubs are usually a great way to clean the patina and may require frequent cleaning as opposed to sterling silver.
Please be certain of your ring size before placing your order. I am unable to size down after setting stones, however, some rings can be sized up though.
For all returns, contact Alpine Lily first. (Returns are accepted but within a certain timeframe and on a case by case basis.)
- Contact me within 3 days of delivery and let me know your reason for return.
- Returns must be shipped back within 7 days of delivery. Pieces must be in their original condition and packaging in order to receive a refund.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
In the event an Alpine Lily piece needs repair, I will do my best to assist. If the damage is deemed the fault of the owner, repair may require an additional charge. For repair inquiries, contact: email@example.com
Please use the contact form to submit custom order requests. Please note that depending on my current workload and the desired delivery date, I may or may not have the bandwidth to accommodate a custom order. When considering your design for custom pieces, please don’t send photographs of other artist’s work.
One Last Thought
I make each piece of jewelry with intention using high-quality metal and stone and I put my heart and soul (and sometimes my back😉) into every piece created. And, I want my pieces to bring joy, happiness, and a smile to your face… I want them to remind you of old memories, new experiences, and nature’s beauty found around you. If for any reason you do not love a piece, please reach out.